Do you have the gift of gab? A good sense of direction? A ready hand when it comes to organizing things? Do you just enjoy helping people, in any way you can?
If so, there are many rewarding ways to volunteer at JFS! You can …
- Make friendly phone calls to people who are homebound
- Drive people without transportation to appointments, visits and shopping
- Bring holiday food baskets to homebound people
- Share a Shabbat or holiday meal with seniors in residential facilities
- Assist with mailings
- Help keep the Community Food Pantry in order
- Offer specialized computer and office expertise to staff
- Help seniors with spring cleaning
- Lend your talents and knowledge in any number of other ways
Prospective volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application Form. Call Chelsea Karp at 610-821-8722 to learn more.
AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
YES, I AM INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING